Many new clients are hiring a caterer for the first time, so we've tried to break the process down into steps so you know what to expect:
Before booking your event
- You make the initial phone, email or website enquiry.
- We send you a sample menu and quote. (We may request further information from you to create an accurate quote and more personal menu)
- We have a meeting or phone interview to fine tune your menu and learn as much as we can about you and what you want. We will then adjust menu and quote if needed.
- You pay a deposit to secure the booking and sign our terms and conditions.
- One the booking is confirmed, we write a hire list then send this to the hire company you choose.
We then write a briefing document with staff schedule and meal times and send it to your for approval.
Remember that you will need to organise and pay for alcohol, ice and all hire items needed (although we can help organise this for you) You can get quotes for these services even before booking your caterer.
Four weeks before your wedding/event
- You give us final guest numbers (including yourselves!) and any special dietary needs And approve final menu.
- We send out and updated quote and Final invoice with balance due.
- You make Final payment for catering and staff.
- We adjust the staff briefing and hire list to reflect final guest numbers and menu.